Please be patient as I make some changes and additions to my blog. So far I have added a few extra pages and will be adding more soon. Stay tuned!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Greetings fellow adventurers!

My name is Jo. I'm starting this blog as a way to journal about life and all the things I find amazing and awesome as well as pull together other sources that I find inspiring and interesting. I am new to this blogging thing, so bear with me as I fumble my way through it.

I am a word nerd, so I think the best way to introduce myself is to start with a list of words. They define, inspire, interest and describe me (or I just like the word, like pulchritudinous) and they are listed in no particular order of importance.

CrossFit, Paleo, Rowing, Lifting, Strength, Travel, Language, Precocious, Adventure, Laughter, Gaming, Music, Foodie, Beer, Animals, Swimming, Friendship, Nerd, Baking, Change, Reading, Shoes, Dancing, Learning, Challenge, Determined, Phoenix

I'm sure you'll learn more about me as I attempt to ponder life while avoiding the awkward internet overshare. I appreciate feedback and can't wait to get to know everyone!

-PaleoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment